We have navigated some uncharted waters the last few months. However, we have not done it alone. The Lord has walked every step with us.
The staff has spent time in prayer, listening to our governmental officials, and discussing what we believe is best for our church family. We have put together a tentative plan for us to be able to worship in person. All dates and guidelines are subject to change if we feel it necessary for the protection of our church family.
Sunday School: 9:45AM
Starting Sunday, August 2nd, we will begin to slowly bring Sunday school back. Our first phase is by offering three master classes.
1) Adult Class: Will meet in the chapel where the seating will be spaced out for social distancing as needed.
2) K-5th grade: Will meet in a designated classroom where seating can be spaced out.
3) 6th-12th grade: Will meet all together where social distancing can be practiced.
The only entrances will be the double glass doors located near the church office and the the side entrance where our ramp is located. We will have volunteers in place at the sanctuary to help guide you to the right class.
WORSHIP SERVICE: 10:50AM
We are still providing our online worship service, but we are also meeting in-person at 10:50am every Sunday morning. Just a few things to be mindful of:
- Tempature checks before entering
- Please use the hand sanitizer stations before and after the service
- We are asking everyone to wear a mask while entering and before you find your seat. But once in you have found your seat you are welcome to remove your mask.
Please check our in-person worship plan for more information. In-Person Worship Plan